BUGS: Moths . . . Help in ID

Gary Anweiler gganweiler at sprint.ca
Wed Jul 14 01:18:23 EDT 1999

Hi Dan

The small one probably IS vashti - there is really nothing else that is at
all likely.  They are somewhat variable.

The other is likely Ceratomia undulosa - which has suddenly appeared in
numbers here in central AB the past two seasons - one of the  bugs of the
year !

If you can scan and send an image to me I would be happy to confirm

Gary Anweiler Edmonton AB