not political

Kent McFarland KMcFarland at VINSweb.org
Fri Jul 30 09:29:40 EDT 1999

Lep lovers and wanna be politicians-

First of all, this is a lep. list not political science. So please some
kind person from whatever political realm the come from send me the address
to send commands for this list so i can get the hell off of it. If I wanted
to listen to some frivolous political BS I would simple go to a chat room.
Bunch of babies crying about the politics of US. Go live in hills or run
for office and be active, but for the sake of this list...talk leps or get
out.

Thanks.
Kent P. McFarland
Senior Research Biologist
Vermont Institute of Natural Science
27023 Church Hill Road
Woodstock, VT  05091
802-457-2779   x124 voice mail,  x216 fax
KMcFarland at VINSweb.org
Please visit our web page: www.vinsweb.org