English names

John Acorn janature at compusmart.ab.ca
Mon Jun 7 18:02:04 EDT 1999

Folks,

Norbert Kondla just pointed out that he did not post his response to me on
leps-l.  Thus, the quote I took from it may not have full context, and I
will leave it to him whether he wishes to copy the note to the list.  I
started by using his original posting as a point of discussion,  he took the
discussion off list without notifying me, and it never occurred to me to
check the return e-mail address or the cc list.  Sorry, my mistake.  And
remember, this is not a personal argument anyway-- the discussion can carry
on without it, and so it should!

John Acorn