FWD: RFI: contacts in Salt Lake City, UT & Medford, OR

Mike Quinn mqnature at hiline.net
Sat Jun 12 22:17:52 EDT 1999

Please reply to Ro directly as he's not on Leps-L. Thanks

---FWD from TX-Butterfly Listserv---

Date:         Fri, 11 Jun 1999
Sender: Audubon Texas butterfly discussion <TX-BUTTERFLY at LIST.AUDUBON.ORG>
From: WauerRo at AOL.COM
Subject:      Help with contacts in Salt Lake City, UT & Medford, OR

I am going to be in Salt Lake City from about July 12-15 and in Medford from
about July 18-22, and would like to accompany someone into the field who
knows the area and its butterflies. If any of you can help me make a contact
I would be most appreciative. Many thanks,, Ro Wauer

LISTSERV at LIST.AUDUBON.ORG
To change to the daily digest, send the message SET TX-BUTTERFLY DIGEST to
LISTSERV at LIST.AUDUBON.ORG
TX-BUTTERFLY archives: <http://www.audubon.org/listserv/tx-butterfly.html>