Clothes moths

Chris J. Durden drdn at mail.utexas.edu
Tue Jun 15 01:46:29 EDT 1999

<3.0.5.32.19990614122756.007ecba0 at mail.utexas.edu>

>  I am talking about 1.8" cubes pinned in 1 or 2 drawers in a cabinet in
which infestation (*Anthrenus*, ant, psocid) has appeared.
>  Different people are affected differently. Some people cannot taste PKU,
others (like myself) cannot smell cyanide. I can smell vapona when a
restaurant is using it, even if the level is low enough that I can detect
if they have active *Blattella germanica* or *Periplaneta americana* and
distinguish between the two.
>  I just asked if anyone else is bothered by this stuff, as normally used.
I am not attacking the chemical industry! Don't be so sensitive Paul.