NABA / The Necessary Clout? (was E Names)

Jim Taylor 1_iron at email.msn.com
Sat Jun 19 06:45:06 EDT 1999

I agree with Mark. The following is an excerpt from NABA's home page under
the heading of "Purpose" and makes me ineligible for membership:

        The North American Butterfly Association, Inc. (NABA), a non-profit
organization, was formed in 1992 to educate the public about the joys of
non-        consumptive, recreational butterflying including listing,
gardening, observation,              photography, rearing and conservation.
Membership in NABA is open to all those         who share our purpose.

It's the "non-consumptive" that shoots me down - but then I prefer moths,
anyway.

Jim Taylor