Border Patrol run-ins

Mark Walker MWalker at gensym.com
Thu Jun 24 17:00:25 EDT 1999

My experiences near the U.S./Mexico border haven't been quite as severe as
what Pierre is describing, but I must say that I've had a number of armed
U.S. Immigration (Border Patrol) officers stop me.  After seeing that I am
not smuggling anything, I have been given strong warnings (for my safety)
about even being in the vicinity.

I've been stopped in California and several times in Texas, but not yet in
Arizona.

Mark Walker
Mission Viejo, CA