Border Patrol run-ins

Mike Quinn mqnature at hiline.net
Fri Jun 25 02:54:06 EDT 1999

I believe the statistic I've heard is that there are more border patrol
agents in Brownsville than there are law enforcement officers in the
county!!! The phrase, "occupied territory" comes to mind. I've never had
any run-ins but then I generally don't go down the dusty roads to the
river's edge.

I never had any run-ins in SE Arizona during our 3 months there back in 1995.

However, if you are hispanic and herd goats along the border, be careful
where you point your .22 ...

Mike Quinn, Donna, TX (7 miles north of the Rio Grande)