NABA and butterfly watching

John Lane johnlane at nccn.net
Mon Jun 28 14:33:53 EDT 1999

To all:
Let me add a "second" to Phil Schappert's comment.
And perhaps we can add a "third" from Roger Tory Peterson, who wrote in the
Foreward to Bob Pyle's 1974 book Watching Washington Butterflies: "It is
fortuitous that Robert Pyle has come on the scene to give us a butterfly book
with a different dimension--one that emphacizes watching instead of collecting.
Butterfly walks may well become a popular new form of group participation."
John Lane, Grass Valley, CA.