butterflies of upstate NY?

Oscar Gutierrez romgut at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 29 14:23:57 EDT 1999

>I will also be planning to visit the butterfly house at Niagra.  Is this a
>nice exhibit or is there some place else (close by) that people would
>recommend?

I've been to the Niagara Butterfly Conservatory and its definitely worth a
visit. Its very large and modern with plenty of butterflies. I recommend
going early in the morning because it can get pretty crowded in the
afternoon. This goes for the whole Niagara falls area. Try to get across to
the Canadian side early since traffic can get pretty heavy. I don't know of
any other butterfly house in the area.

-Oscar