Butterfly Experts

Doug Yanega dyanega at pop.ucr.edu
Tue Jun 29 17:56:09 EDT 1999

In article <3776e688.9727680 at news.skypoint.com>, tc at tccom.com wrote:

> Would it be possible for someone to email me the names of the
> butterflies featured on the following page? All that I remember is
> that they are native to the midwest, USA.
>
> http://www.tccom.com/butterfly/
>
> Still looking for a challenge? I also need the names of these
> butterflies. They are from the Australian Butterfly Sanctuary.
>
> http://www.tccom.com/go/wilson/australian_butterfly_sanctuary.html
>
> Thank you
>
> TC
>
> p.s. If you post answers to the newsgroup please cc: me also.
> tc at tccom.com

Doug Yanega                              Dept. of Entomology
Entomology Research Museum               Univ. of California
Riverside, CA 92521  909-787-4315 (opinions are mine, not UCR's)
           http://insects.ucr.edu/staff/yanega.html
"There are some enterprises in which a careful disorderliness is
    the true method" - Herman Melville, Moby Dick