Stratton-Porter site and the original book

Charles Gavette timbukt2 at excite.com
Fri Mar 5 01:55:33 EST 1999

I have access to an original copy of Moths of the Limberlost. I think that
the look and feel of the original, resonates with just enough nostalgia to
render it incomparable. In addition to the deleted text and pictures that
are found in the new editions, her reference to someday wishing to find
Erebus odora(The Black Witch) does not seem to be there, either. I will
re-check this, though. The Limberlost Cabin site at Geneva, Indiana, opens
on
Wednesday, March 10, 1999. The URL
http://our.tentativetimes.net/porter/bigtourb.html   is
navigable to other links.

 Over the fields, in his franke lustiness,
 And all the champaine o're he soared light;
 And all the countrey wide he did possesse,
 Feeding upon their pleasures bounteouslie,
 That none gainsaid, nor none did him envie.
             (Spenser  "Muiopotmos")