Arctiidae plates

Pierre Zagatti zagatti at versailles.inra.fr
Wed Mar 17 03:18:36 EST 1999

Dear leppers,

I just tried a new way to identify species in the Catalogue of
Lepidoptera of the Antilles.
Now you can access plates (with different sizes varying with your screen
resolution),
and by directly clicking on the plates you have access to the species
pages.

The most recent browsers (Netscape 4.5 but not my release of Internet
Explorer)
shows the name of species following your mouse !

I realize that the links to species do not work with _ancient_ browsers
(I tried Mosaic 2.0)
but things must evolve.

I made this for the Arctiidae only:

http://www.jouy.inra.fr/papillon/arctiid/texteng/arctiide.htm

Try it and let me know if you have some problems with it.

--
Pierre ZAGATTI
INRA Unite de Phytopharmacie et Mediateurs Chimiques
e-mail zagatti at versailles.inra.fr
http://www.jouy.inra.fr/papillon/