Cape York

priamus at ace-net.com.au priamus at ace-net.com.au
Wed Mar 24 03:12:26 EST 1999

Contact Graham Wood in Atherton, Far North Queensland. Fax +61 +7 4096
2162 or Phone +61 +7 4096 2597 - Graham is a Butterfly & Beetle breeder.
Take notice of what the Police & Locals tell you in regard to weather &
road conditions. It's been a bit wet lately & that country can kill you
real easy.

Chris Hocking
Papillon Entomology . . . . . . . . . . Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?