Cape York

Steve Law steve at solitary-sound.com
Tue Mar 23 18:13:38 EST 1999

Just wondering if there are any other Australians out there (or o/s people
for that matter) who have done any collecting in far north Queensland in
the last couple of years. I'm planning a trip up that way in a few weeks,
and hope to get to places such as the Iron range and Mcilwraith range. Any
tips would be greatly appreciated, as this is a very remote part of the
world. I'm also wondering about road conditions, especially since the wet
season has been particularly heavy this year and is lingering on (which
should be good for the butterflies I guess).