Diseases of Adult Butterflies

Rev Chuck cdub at -REMOVE_THIS-erols.com
Fri Mar 26 05:17:09 EST 1999

Also consider consequences to local flora if the released species'
larvae just _happened_ to find it tasty, if there was no predation
to hold in check.  Importation and release of ANY non-native should
be strictly prohibited.

--
Nothing says you're insane like prayer.
Rev Chuck, Alt.Atheism #203, Ordained Reverend, ULC, 17 March, 1997.