To all - Web course for Insect collecting and preserving

ricardo ricardo at ans.com.au
Sat May 8 20:16:10 EDT 1999

Dear netters,

First I deeply apologise for crossposting,  but I do not know how to spread
a message and avoid crossposting...

We just preparing wwweb course : The Insect collecting and preserving.

This course will be runned on Internet,
I would like to get any suggestions, ideas, warnings etc, and I am wonder if
you know someone who will be interested...

Please send e-mail to : vratislav at bigfoot.com
or
please live notice in the guest book on front page of www.coleoptera.org

Keep care and be of good cheer.

Regards

(name) Vratislav Richard Eugene Maria John Baptiste
(surname) of Bejsak (Bayshark)-Collorado-Mansfeld

http://www.coleoptera.org
Coleoptera - Australia, Tenebrionidae of World
(incl. Lagriinae, Alleculinae)

University of Sydney
The Wentworth Bldg.,
P.O.Box 62
NSW 2006
AUSTRALIA
phone  :  +61 414 540 465
e-mail: vratislav at bigfoot.com
           ricardo at ans.com.au
           (before Ricardo at compuserve.com
             and    ricardo at login.cz )

Only after the last tree has been cut down,
only after the last river has been poisoned,
only after the last fish has been caught,
only then will you find that money can not be eaten.'
        CREE INDIAN PROPHECY.

Incoming  mail is certified Virus Free.