Crumpled wings from chrysalis

Rev Chuck cdub at -REMOVE_THIS-erols.com
Sun May 9 03:01:09 EDT 1999

Are any of the kids handling the butterflies before their wings are
expanded and dry?  The lightest brush from a fingertip is all it
takes.

--
Nothing says you're insane like prayer.
Rev Chuck, Alt.Atheism #203, Ordained Reverend, ULC, 17 March, 1997.