Polyura eudamippus flight season?

Roger C. KENDRICK kendrick at hkusua.hku.hk
Tue May 11 04:36:12 EDT 1999

Hi Niklas,

I have to go into campus tomorrow (Wednesday) to return some inter-library
loans, so I'll check in the Monograph of Chinese Butterflies to see if it
gives flight data.

Roger.

--
Roger C. KENDRICK
  Demonstrator / Ph.D. Student
  mailto:kendrick at hkusua.hku.hk

mailing address:
  Kadoorie Agricultural Research Centre, The University of Hong Kong
  Lam Kam Road, Shek Kong, Yuen Long, New Territories, HONG KONG

Hong Kong Moths website coordinator
  http://web.hku.hk/~kendrick/hkmoth.htm

HK Lepidoptera Group webmaster (English version)
  http://www.geocities.com/RainForest/Canopy/1085/

HK Lepidopterists' Society (English version) [NEW]
  http://members.xoom.com/hkls/
  (may be redesignated to http://www.hkls.org)
  (and will eventually replace the HKLG site)