Money, Monarchs and Bt corn pollen

Daniel L Robinson kalos2 at juno.com
Sat May 22 03:40:55 EDT 1999

I meant to post and accidentally sent it directly to Paul Cherubini.
Here is my original post, along with his reply, printed with his
permission.

Martha wrote:

>>I feel like I somehow stumbled on front row tickets to the >>Olympics!

>>If any of you leppers over in the U.K. see an American lady >>out
watching Irish butterflies (she may have a Florida tan >>for all I know),
tell Anne Kilmer she shouldn't be missing >>this!

>>I am certain others join me in saying we'd like to hear from >>her!

>>Martha W. Robinson
>>Still searching and determined to find that first Monarch in >>the
Puget Sound area, Washington, USA.