Book ordering phone problem

Kondla, Norbert FOR:EX Norbert.Kondla at gems3.gov.bc.ca
Thu May 27 15:07:33 EDT 1999

My most humble and abject apologies, I forgot to update the area code for
ordering the book from Federation of Alberta Naturalists.  It is an
unfortunate fact that area codes in North America have been subject to
numerous changes and that not all phone service providers keep their systems
totally up to date so you would have had problems anyway it seems.
Fortunately there is another alternative to snail mail. Use their e-mail
address which I foolishly forgot to include:  fan at connect.ab.ca