Net length

Sharyn Fernandez botany at centurion.flash.net
Fri May 28 11:35:31 EDT 1999

Greetings.
As on off-shoot of part of the below posting - I would like to know from
those of you who DO use nets.... (except for "Monarch" nets) - if you have
any preference for:

LENGTH -Have you tried using a shorter ("kids") net - they ARE, I think,
much more flexible - more leverage - fit in a back pack- or, if you use a
"tradional" net - has anyone used an aluminum handle - does this "work
better" than a wooden handle ? Or might it just be  location,location,
location....

Sharyn f.

Sharyn Fernandez
Concord CA