Butterfly Questions

Nigel Venters venters at iinteralpha.co.uk
Mon May 31 15:50:43 EDT 1999

You completely missed my point, and you took this as a personal swipe at
you.....Regardless of what you do and when you do it, how often etc. etc...
the fact remains that many collectors do think this ...and as a
non-collector I was trying to suggest we all need to pull together... You
mail confirmed you are a long way from doing this. I loved your comment.

 "It is unnecessary to be a collector as a child to develop a deep interest
in protection. I am living proof of this. I am by no means unique."

....... your right! but think how many more people could and would show an
interest, the main aim is increasing awareness and care for butterflies in
general surely?
Nigel
P.S. For very little time to answer the posting you didn't do too bad eh!

Neil Jones <Neil at nwjones.demon.co.uk> wrote in article
<928098744snz at nwjones.demon.co.uk>...