Invasion of Buckeyes into Canada

John Shuey jshuey at tnc.org
Wed Nov 24 09:03:37 EST 1999

I too vote for the mild winter scenario.  And if this year continues on
it's current path, you can bet next year will be big as well.  I saw a
mating pair of buckeyes yesterday in south central Indiana!!!!  We've had a
few hard frosts, the leaves are all down, but it was in the 70's F.

John Shuey

--
John Shuey
Director of Conservation Science