Introductions, and questions

Trisha Norberg mariposa at trespass.net
Mon Oct 4 07:24:17 EDT 1999

Hello butterfly and moth enthusiasts.  I'm new to this list, so I thought I'd
introduce myself, or at least say hi.  Also, I am doing some research into the
human side of studying insects, especially our beloved butterflies, so if
anyone has time to answer a few quick questions (very quickly, i'm running out
of time to write my essay,) please do so.

Basically I'd like to know what attracts people to study these insects, exactly
how people go about it, and why they enjoy it.  Anybody who can send an email
answering these questions, amateur or professional, please, it would help me a
lot.  Thank you very much.

Trisha Norberg aka: la Mariposa loca  }{

FREE STUFF Just For You at http://Free2Try.com/?userid=11935