Spraying Anvil and Malathion

ralph 124c41 at gernsback.net
Wed Oct 6 02:28:31 EDT 1999

velikovskii at my-deja.com wrote:

> There is greatly beneficial website for all concerned about Giuliani's
> motives, Malathion safety, the new and dealy Anvil substitute, and the
> history of yellow fever and encephalitis plagues at
>
> http://www.geocities.com/RainForest/Canopy/5322/malachias.html
>
> Dr. Velikovsky
> =============================
>
> In article <19990922135042.16739.00000586 at ng-fj1.aol.com>,
>   dahoberg at aol.commap.son (DAHoberg) wrote:
> > >

> > >     RE:  >Well, myself and one of my twins is covered in a rash.  I
> have a
> > >carbon

> > >      I'd send NYC lots of bats to *naturally* get rid of them thar
> > >varmits......but, am too afraid that some of the bats might be rabid!
> >
> > Bats are rarely rabid. Using them to slow down the mosquito population
> is 100%
> > safer than any chemical spray.
> >
> > They don't like people any more than people like them. So I doubt
> they'd be a
> > nuisense to the general public. They're also kinda cute!
> >
> > Take care! Sorry here also, to hear about what you're dealing with.
> >
> > Hugs,
> >
> > Kris
> > Address is SPAM blocked.  ****Remove map.son from address.****
> >

> Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
> Before you buy.
I've been wondering... since when do you spray vast tracts of land to
kill adult mosquitoes that have like a 2 week generation time? I thought
the way to eradicate mosquitoes was either drain the water where they
breed, or lay a cover of oil over it to suffocate the larvae?
--
Fast as lightning, slick as glass.
Out from Hell on a three day pass.