Label Violations/mosquito spraying, threatens all pollinators

Dave Green pollinator at aol.comnospam
Tue Oct 5 23:54:07 EDT 1999

   In our efforts to stop these violations that kill our pollinators, we
have been monitoring. On Sunday, we caught Horry County mosquito control
red-handed, applying malathion in violation of the label. After notification
of the violation, the applicator continued - a wilful violation.

Details at:
http://users.aol.com/gardenbees/

   BTW, the server for www.pollinator.com is down all day.

Dave Green    Hemingway, SC   USA
The Pollination Home Page:     http://www.pollinator.com
The Pollination Scene:   http://users.aol.com/pollinator/polpage1.html

Jan's Sweetness and Light Shop    (Varietal Honeys and Beeswax Candles):
http://users.aol.com/SweetnessL/sweetlit.htm

Pollinator at aol.com     Dave Green  Hemingway, SC  USA