Sense and sensibility (in science)

Esther Cornelius JayAndEstherC at webtv.net
Wed Oct 6 23:35:10 EDT 1999

Bruce :
I agree that personal attacks are not fun to read, but once when I got
flamed, It was a complete gas, my hormone level went through the roof,
then I decided that it was all hogwash because this media can only
provide a distorted form of social exchange anyhow, as primates we need
facial expressions and body language. I read somewhere that internet
rage & hate groups are a byproduct of social isolation, and a friend
told me that the only control we have over the world is the way we
respond to it. so my next concern is for the perps, they must live in
attics. I recommend that any one who is offended by a letter might write
to the perp & offer a hormone-free exchange. (difficult I know, because
like butterflies, human social environment is defined by hormones)
Bill