Moth question

Trisha Norberg mariposa at trespass.net
Sun Oct 10 06:17:58 EDT 1999

Okay folks, hope this is a really easy question for you.  So far my interest in
lepidoptera has been less scientific than many of you, so I've basically just
been collecting moths and butterflies I thought were pretty.  Anyway, so I
bought this moth, and I know almost nothing about it.  It's called a sunset
moth, and it's from Madagascar.  If any of you guys can tell me it's Latin name,
and perhaps a little bit about it, that would be great.  But please no more
debate about collecting vs. photographing, k?  I think we need to grow up a
little and realize we're not going to agree on everything.  We need to enjoy
God's creatures, so long as we don't exterminate them, without fighting.  Thank
you.

la Mariposa loca  }{

FREE STUFF Just For You at http://Free2Try.com/?userid=11935