Bait Traps

Leptrap at aol.com Leptrap at aol.com
Fri Oct 15 10:28:31 EDT 1999

I have received numerous request for Bait Trap information. I have listed
three items below that I can furnish.

1.) If you are interested in making your own bait traps, I have drawings that
will provide you with the basic designs. This includes the formula for
developing the flat pattern for the inverted funnel. Send a self addressed
envelope with $0.55 postage and I will send all three designs.

2.) If you wish articles on bait traps by the writer and others. This
includes some history of bait traps and some types of baits. Again, send a
self addressed envelope with $0.55 postage and I will send all three designs.

3.) If you are just lazy, not handy or have a few bucks to spend, I make and
sell all the types (Tropical, Inverted Funnel, & Flat Bottom.) of bait traps.
Send for a brochure with I will mail to you.

4.) If you want all three, just send $2.00 for postage and the 8 X11 envelope.

Contact information:

Leroy C. Koehn
6085 Wedgewood Village Circle
Lake Worth, FL 33463-7371