photos wanted $$

Ernest Williams ewilliam at hamilton.edu
Thu Oct 21 10:11:30 EDT 1999

Lep folks,

I've been contacted by someone looking for photos of butterflies and other
insects for a book, with photographers to be paid for any photos used.  The
list includes a few butterflies.  Anyone interested can respond to her
directly (not me!).  Here's the want list.  Someone else can forward this
to an entomology list, too.

Ernest Williams