Atlas of US (& No. Mex.) BF Updated

wanda be496 at lafn.org
Sun Oct 24 12:13:16 EDT 1999

FYI:

Started to write that this marvelous book had been updated as of 10/5
when got the info below that additional material has been added!   I use
it particularly for northern Mexico because it has all recorded species
vs. just those that enter the U.S.

Ray Stanford wrote:  snip

The Atlas with latest [22 Oct 99] Supplement bound in is available from
me
for $22, and the latest Supplement alone for $4, each including shipping
and
postage.  I prefer payment in advance, by personal check made out to Ray
E.
Stanford, but I accept purchase orders from institutions, which usually
pay
only upon receipt of the item.

Dr. Ray Stanford
720 Fairfax Avenue