Damage due to UV

Cris Guppy & Aud Fischer cguppy at quesnelbc.com
Mon Sep 6 23:17:11 EDT 1999

If the butterflies are in drawers within cabinets, they should be well
protected unless there is no door on the cabinet AND sunlight shines
directly on the front of the cabinets. Butterflies in display cases hung on
walls, etc. will generally fade with time. The stronger the light, the
faster they will fade.