Valais and Provence.

Simon Coombes simonc at captain.ndirect.co.uk
Fri Sep 17 14:48:49 EDT 1999

Hi

Over the summer I spent a little while travelling in Europe and took quite a
few pictures in the Alps and in the Luberon Park, Provence. There were many
interesting species, I saw over 100 in the trip. Rather than waste your time
with lists and pictures on the list I've added the whole lot to my website,
please have a look, comments most welcome as my literary skills are not
fantastic.

I have a new address, although all the old ones still work, which is;

http://www.butterfly-guide.co.uk

Hope some of you enjoy the pictures, and even perhaps some of the writing!

Simon

Simon Coombes

1 Park Street
Stoke