no action

Chris J. Durden drdn at mail.utexas.edu
Mon Sep 20 09:18:55 EDT 1999

Anne,
  Here in Central Texas we are still waiting for our September monsoon
rains to start. We need these to perk up our October butterfly season which
is usually our most diverse. Please don't hog all the rain.
  Numbers are down at the moment. Many *Lerema accius* - CLOUDED SKIPPERS
as usual, some *Amblyscyrtes celia* - CELIA'S WAYSIDE SKIPPER, a few
*Heraclides cresphontes* - GIANT SWALLOWTAILS (and some of them are, after
feeding on my rue), a few *Acterocampa antonia* - EMPRESS ANTONIA and
little else, as the grass is bleached straw.
........Chris Durden