b-fly releases at events

Mike Soukup mikayak at ix.netcom.com
Tue Sep 21 14:31:34 EDT 1999

I like how liberal propagandists always try to make us look silly....by
calling us "black helicopter theorists".

If one would actually taker the time to study one's history, one would
quickly discover that GOVERNMENTS have killed 100 times as many people
than us "individuals" have.

Find me one government that isn't a cesspool of deciet, lies, propaganda
and corruption (Tony Blair....yeah right....and 'ol lyin' Bill is as
pure as the driven-in snow).

For you to NOT be a "black helicopter theorist" - as you put it, you
must live in a fantasy world that ignores yhe last 2000 years of
humanhistory.

Oh, I forgot...we're civilized now.  It can't happen HERE.

Please read "The Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire".  Then, wake up
and look around you.
--
Mike Soukup
mikayak at ix.netcom.com