Butterfly releases

Ted Ryznar tryznar at mail.cosmosbbs.com
Thu Sep 23 16:33:05 EDT 1999

----------
From: Jim Taylor <1_iron at email.msn.com>
To: jgroth at ns.net; Leps List <leps-l at lists.yale.edu>
Subject: Re: Butterfly releases
Date: Thursday, September 23, 1999 4:24 PM

Hi, All:

I have a dilemma of sorts. I picked up a gulf frit this afternoon to show a
friend its tongue (and the silver teardrops on the underside), but after
reading this thread I am afraid to release it. Can anyone help?
Am I in trouble with the USFWS? Maybe the Baptist Church? Please reply; I
am getting orangey-brown all over my fingers and developing a cramp.

Jim Taylor

Jim,
You have got to turn yourself in, no other choice. You may have to wait
until tomorrow though since all government employees and college professors
are gone for the day. Keep an eye out for the helicopters though.