Roger Kuhlman

Semjase semjase at aol.com
Wed Sep 29 12:01:01 EDT 1999

To all:

I am rather surprised at Neil apparently condoning the use of hate mail and
threat by this roger person.  I do not consider threatening or hate mail as a
private matter and anyone subjecting someone to such atrocity should not expect
the matter to remain private.  What roger does is not legal or moral and can
only be condemned.

S.