Butterfly Names

Cris Guppy & Aud Fischer cguppy at quesnelbc.com
Sat Apr 1 01:16:52 EST 2000

Why should there be a "standard list"? NABA has a reason for THEIR purposes
"communication with the general public", and although I disagree with the
approach I agree with the purpose. I have no idea why the Lep. Soc.
executive has declined to establish a scientific names committee, but I
agree with the decision because I do not see how it would assist the Lep.
Society achieve its mandate.