NABA Names Committee

Chris J. Durden drdn at mail.utexas.edu
Sat Apr 1 07:46:37 EST 2000

Matt,
  Thanks for your clarifying points. This is the way I thought it was. As
Canadians, Mexicans and others know well, US organizations tend to ignore
other cultural groups and come up with some fantastic constructs. That
would not be possible in Europe. Perhaps we Americans can learn to be a
little more cosmopolitan.
........Chris