Fleas and mosquito bite

Dave Clermont daveclermont at videotron.ca
Sat Apr 8 15:20:36 EDT 2000

There must be someone out there that can explain the reason why i am the ultimate victim for those bloodsuckers

My cats brought fleas inside and i am litterally eaten alive by those little stingers (most concentrated on the legs)

If i were to be with 5 different person with 1 mosquito in the room, it will go for me

Same for fleas : i am covered with bites and my girlfriend will not have 1 single bite , while i get drained out of my blood!

There must be a difference in my blood (blood type, SUGAR, OR PROTEINS , OR???) or in my natural body scent, but i cannot find any infos about it , and then the ultimate question ::
HOW DO I GET RID OF BEING THEIR FAVORITE MEAL?
IS THERE SOME KIND OF REPELLENT?OR THINGS I SHOULD AVOID EATING OR START EATING??
I will get rid of them with a exterminator but i want to know how to avoid being the first one on their menu , all the time

Thanks for anyone that will come up with the divine answer to this intriguing question

Dave (scratching like a sandblast)