Economic interests of Paul Cherubini

Paul Cherubini cherubini at mindspring.com
Tue Aug 1 02:51:58 EDT 2000

Jeffrey A. Caldwell wrote:

> What sort of pesticides do you sell, and
> to what clientele?  I think it would be interesting to know a little about
> your academic background as well.

I represent the product line of a small, family owned,
ag chemical distributor and sell (and often help initially apply)
a wide variety of insecticides,  fungicides and herbicides to both
end users and other ag chem dealers. End users include some
farmers, but mainly post harvest interests such as food processing plants,
food storage warehouses, seed companies, greenhouses,
grain elevators, etc.  I've also had experience as a licensed
ag pest control adviser selling pesticides to growers - the
materials that go on the growing crop. Finally, I once worked
in the urban pest control scene, both as an applicator
and salesman selling to exterminators, mosquito
abatement districts, golf courses, that sort of thing.

My BS degree is in entomology.

Paul Cherubini