The other "other" side

David Smith idleweed at tusco.net
Thu Aug 3 20:58:22 EDT 2000

Hello all,
     I believe that some of you have your own language that I do not
understand. If I tell you that I heard some farmers say that their grass
turned red I am the reference for that statement. If you want to know more
(what farmers, how many farmers, etc.) you must come to me and ask me for
the info. I am the reference. This sounds reasonable to me but I am not a
scientist so maybe it doesn't sound reasonable to some of you.
   Thank you
    David Smith