Butterflies field guide ?

Michael S. scikid at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 4 15:32:44 EDT 2000

The Audubon Society's Field Guid(not sure about spelling) is very good. It
has pictures of the butterflies, larva, and chrysalids. You can look up a
butterfly in the back of the book, goto the page number in bold and you will
be able to read a document on the life history range and facts about the
butterfly. Then next to the text are 0-3 page numbers which you can look up
to give you a picture of the butterfly, chrysalids, or larva.

Hope this helps,
Michael
news:8mc6ma$il0$1 at reader1.fr.uu.net...