Schinia reniformis.

Cehmoth at aol.com Cehmoth at aol.com
Thu Aug 10 21:09:15 EDT 2000

To the mothing members,
Schinia reniformis (Noctuidae) just started flying east of Denver in several
counties.  It is peaking this week in strong numbers in the sandhills
throughout this part of its range.  Flying with it is Schinia sexplagiata, reg
ia, citrinellus, mortua, and Erythroecia suavis.  I am finishing a
distribution piece for reniformis and would like to exchange data records for
the moth to anyone interested in this or other Schinia species for inclusion
into the USGS's Moths of the USA.  I would also share info on its hostplant
and its distribution.
Thanks in advance,
Chuck Harp
Littleton, CO