need butterfly images

Chaweewan Hutacharern chahut at forest.go.th
Wed Aug 16 01:35:38 EDT 2000

Hello,
I am producing an identification guide on the Thai protected insect species
and the butterflies under CITES Appendices in Thai language. This is  not
for commercial purpose but distribute it for free from the Royal Forest
Department. I received most of the images from the courtesy of Environment
Canada. But I still do need some of the missing photos of certain species. I
would like to seek any one who has the color photos and can allow me to use
the pictures for publishing. These are the species that I need:

Male and female of the following
Bhutanitis ludlowi
Ornithoptera urvillianus
Ornithoptera caelestis
Ornithoptera akakeae
Ornithoptera allottei
Ornithoptera richmondia
Teinopalpus aureus
Troides darsius
Troides dohertyi
Troides haliphron naias

I certainly acknowledge the owners or the photograhers in this book as well
as providing some copies for uses.

Hope someone out there can help to improve this book.

Chaweewan