Bins for butterfly watching.

D Marven marven at home.com
Sun Aug 20 18:20:15 EDT 2000

Hi John
  I have found by far the best bins are Pentax 8x24WR at around $100
american they close focus down to 4 feet depending on your eyesight,
they have pop up eye pieces for those with eye glasses and the WR stands
for water resistant,remember if you want waterproof you have to spend
big bucks, they are light and come with a pouch that fits on your pants
belt. One thing you should do is check a few pairs as some close focus
nearer than others, we checked on pair and it was 6 feet another got us
down to 4, so sort through a few pairs, there very easy to handle and
use. Derrick