Bins for butterfly watching.

Patrick Foley patfoley at csus.edu
Sun Aug 20 13:46:24 EDT 2000

John,

Good for close focus and a widish view even for spectacles wearers is
the Minolta compact 8 x 25. It is light and reasonably priced (~$120
from REI). I have no connection to Minolta except that I just bought one
of these after my old Olympus compact went terminal. NABA has a page
devoted to the subject of butterfly binoculars you might also want to
see.

Patrick Foley
patfoley at csus.edu