Bins for butterfly watching.

Hank & Priscilla Brodkin hankb at theriver.com
Sun Aug 20 13:39:53 EDT 2000

Another brand if you want a compact for butterflies only is Pentax 8X21
Compact Binoculars - supposedly, according to my dealer friend, focuses
down to 5 feet.
I would recommend you buy through Eagle Optics - one of the few mail
order places that will actually take the time to talk to you - and know
what they are talking about.
They will aslo check your purchase out first for close focus, etc. if
you ask them.
We are not connected in any way to Eagle Optics - we just like those
guys!
Cheers.
--
	             Hank & Priscilla Brodkin