Regal Fritillary

Kondla, Norbert FOR:EX Norbert.Kondla at gems3.gov.bc.ca
Mon Aug 21 14:45:50 EDT 2000

Agreed, well mostly :-)  The only thing I would add is that in some
ecosystems it is not enough to leave the habitat alone.  Rather, some
instigated natural disturbance or emulation of natural disturbance is needed
to prevent natural succession from changing the habitat into a condition
that is no longer suitable for the species of interest.